Three-card poker is not like the other kinds of poker as the mobile casino Malaysia. It is composed of 2 games in one—Ante & Play and Pair Plus. You can bet in one or in both. The size of the wager may vary.
Pair Plus Rules
Pair Plus is the simpler game. You don’t need any skill to play it well. You don’t even need to beat the dealer’s hand. It’s all about getting the winning cards.
How to play? Make a wager in the Pair Plus field. Then, assess your 3 cards. The payouts and winning hands include the following:
Payout Schedule: Basic Pair Plus
40-1 Straight Flush
30-1 Three of a Kind
Ante & Play Rules
This is the second game, and is a bit more challenging compared to the first one. It starts when the player places the ante wager. Then, the player will decide whether to raise or fold through a second bet at the play area.
What if the player folds? Then, he or she would lose all the bets, including the Pair Plus wager.
What if the player raises? The action will go to the dealer, who should now expose his or her own cards. The 2 hands will be compared.
How to determine the winner?
- The dealer should have a Q-X-X minimum hand to qualify.
- If the hand of the dealer wins and qualifies, the player loses both wagers.
- If the hand of the dealer qualifies, but then the dealer and player tie, both of the wagers will remain unaffected.
- If the dealer fails to qualify, ante bet should be paid off 1-1. Then, the Pair Plus bet should be given back to the player.
- If the hand of the dealer qualifies, yet the player wins, both Play bet and Ante bet are paid off 1-1.
Moreover, the Ante bet offers a special bonus. Below is an example of the usual payout schedule:
Basic Poker Ante Bonus
4-1 Three of a Kind
5-1 Straight Flush
Variations on a Theme
Tougher three-card poker payout schedules are being developed by online and land-based casinos. There are plenty of deviations.